A transfer rep is somebody who mainly accompanies holiday makers to and from the airport and hotels. A transfer rep is normally the first person the holiday maker sees to represent the tour company so must always be friendly and approachable.
During the coach trips down to the resorts you will be responsible for conducting a welcome talk that includes details of basic information about the resort, which drop offs you will be going to and how long the trip will last plus most importantly about when their welcome meeting will be conducted.
- Transferring customers to and from the airport
- Making sure that the guests are booking into their accommodation
- Keeping guests occupied at the airport if there are any outgoing delays
- Accompanying guests on day and night excursions
- 6 months – 1 year customer service experience
- Administration experience
- Able to work in a team
- An understanding of the local language is desirable but not essential