Tour Operator Related Questions
Deciding which tour operator you would prefer to work for is a personal decision you will have to make by yourself. To find the right tour operator for you, it is best to do some research before applying.
Factors to take into consideration are:
- The size of the company – do you want to work in a small and friendly company or a larger corporate one.
- The destinations they offer – Do you want to go for a tour operator that specialise in certain countries or one that offers holidays to all destinations.
- The incentives they offer their holiday reps.
- The career progression you can have within the company.
All tour operators offer their holiday reps the following incentives:
- Free flights too and from the country they will be working in.
- Accommodation and related bills paid for
- Provision of company transport (if needed)
- Free travel insurance